- In the File Browser, navigate through the folders Examples → Hello World → Solution
- Double-click on the My Workbook file.
3. My Workbook should load as a new workbook tab:
Once Datameer Enterprise has launched on AWS, you can monitor, start/resume job execution, and view system statistics via the Datameer System Dashboard.
- From the CloudFormation console, select the stack that was created originally
- From the Actions menu, select Delete stack.
- The stack now appears in the list of stacks in the CloudFormation console with an DELETE_IN_PROGRESS status.
- Once the stack deletion is complete, it disappears from the list.
- Download the CloudFormation template from AWS Marketplace following this step-by-step guide.
- From the CloudFormation console click Create stack.
- For a Template source, select Upload a template file and choose the file from the local location (previously downloaded from the Datameer Enterprise product listing).
- Follow the rest of the steps for Creating Stack from CloudFormation Template.