You can set up permissions for individual workbooks.
To set up workbook permissions:
- Click the File Browser tab at the top of the page..
- Click Workbooks in the navigation window on the left side of the screen.
- Click the workbook for which you want to edit permissions.
- Right-click the name of the selected workbook and select Information or simply click Information on the tool bar.
- The permissions setting is listed at the bottom of the Sharing section of the information page.
- Select the owner from the list.
- Optionally, add groups and set view, edit, and run permissions for the group.
- Click Add Group to add additional groups if desired.
- Set view and edit permissions for all users.
- Click Save.