Use the following tips to help with troubleshooting:
- One way to isolate problems to Datameer or Hadoop is to test using a local Hadoop cluster. (Click the Admin tab at the top of the page and choose Hadoop Cluster from the list on the left).
- Test new workbooks with smaller amounts of data before scaling up.
- Review logs/conductor.log (or click the Admin tab and look at the logs).
- Tweak parameters (per job or cluster-wide) from with Datameer by clicking the Admin tab and editing the Hadoop cluster settings.
- If you encounter errors when running a job, from the Job Run Details page, click Report an issue and fill out the bug report form.
More troubleshooting tips are available on Datameer's Knowledge Base.