Available as of Datameer 7.4
The Support Engineer Report plug-in standardizes the process of obtaining system information and logs for the Datameer customer services department. This plug-in is able to obtain all log files contained in <datameerInstallFolder>/logs as well as standardized general system information.
Generating a Support Engineer Report
- In Datameer, navigate to the ADMIN tab.
- Open Plug-ins from the menu on the left.
- Find Support Engineer Report Plug-In in the plug-ins section.
- Click the configure icon.
- View the list of log files that will be included in the Support Engineer Report. (Any edited changes made on this page are disregarded and aren't downloaded.)
- Click Download Report to download a copy to a file.
- Clicking Save or Cancel returns you to the plug-ins list.
Support Engineer Report Using the REST API
Obtaining logging information from the Support Engineer Report plug-in is also available with the REST API.