The following video clips show you how to do common tasks using DAS.
- To calculate a workbook using the toolbar, see Calculate Workbook.
- To specify which sheets get saved with a workbook, see Saving Sheets with Workbooks.
- To modify job settings and configure when workbooks are calculated, see Scheduling Workbooks.
- To customize column headings and resize them, see Changing Column Headings.
- To use Go To Line in worksheets and in workbook Results, see Using Go To Line.
- To view workbook information, see View Workbook Info.
- To use multiple data sources, see Using Multiple Data Sources.
- To use the Formula Builder, see Creating a Formula Using the Formula Builder.
- To edit existing formulas, see Editing Formulas.
- To use operators in formulas, see Using Operators in Formulas.
Filter and Join tasks
- To create a more complex filter, see Creating Filters.
- To apply and then customize a filter, see Using Filters.
- To create a join, see Creating a Join.
- To create and configure a widget, see Configuring Widgets.
- To configure the connection to your Hadoop Cluster, see Hadoop Cluster Configuration