Connect to your Amazon account to measure your Ec2 usage. Analyze the instances, volumes, and images associated with your Amazon account.
Configuring Amazon EC2 as a Connector
Click the + (plus) button and select Connection or right-click in the browser and select Create new > Connection.
Choose Amazon Ec2 from the drop-down list.
- To connect to the Amazon EC2 account, enter the AWS access key, and the AWS access secret.
- If required, add a description and click Save.
Importing Data with an Amazon EC2 Connector
- Click the + (plus) button and select Import Job or right-click in the browser and select Create new > Import Job.
- Click Select Connector, choose the Amazon EC2 connector, and click Next.
- Select the call type. Open Advanced to add a filter name or value. When finished, click Next.
- Review the defined fields and click Next.
- Review the schedule and advanced properties for the job and click Next.
- Create a description for the import job and click Save.